相談中

出金したけど入って来なかった為確認メールをした返信の翻訳お願いします。

• bet365

• クレジットカード

2020年05月26日01:36

投稿者:m

出金手続をしたにも関わらず3週間ほど待っても入金されなかったため確認のメールをしたところこのような返事が返ってきました。
翻訳をお願いしたいです。

Thank you for your E-mail in regard to a recent Bank Wire withdrawal you have made.

I do appreciate it can be frustrating waiting for your funds to be credited, I’d be more than happy to look into your account for you and advise accordingly.

In order look investigate for you please confirm your username and four-digit security number.

This is a four-digit number you were asked to create when registering with us, it may be something which is personal or memorable to you.

If you are unable to remember this number, please confirm the following:

– Your username
– Your full name
– Your date of birth
– The first line of your address and your postcode
– ​​​​​​Your email address​​​​​​ registered to your account
– The date and amount of your most recent deposit or withdrawal into your account or the last four digits of the payment type you have registered on your account (e.g. credit/debit card, etc.)

– A four digit security number that you would like to register to your account. This should be easy to remember but not contain common sequences e.g. 1234 or 0000.

In case you are unaware, a full list of all our payment methods can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the site and selecting Banking. If you have any further questions following this, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

I do apologise for any difficulty caused and I look forward to assisting your further.

Kind regards,

Dan Hu
The bet365 Team

Our team are available 24 hours a day, visit Contact Us for more information.

bet365 is committed to Responsible Gambling. To assist you we offer a range of advice and account options to help you manage your gambling. For more information, visit the Responsible Gambling section of our website.

コメント(1)

ゲスト

シノスキ@事務局

ユーザアイコン

お問い合わせありがとうございます。

メールの内容ですが、
「状況をお調べするために、ユーザーネームと4桁のセキュリティナンバーが必要です」
と書いています。

bet365に問い合わせる際には、この2つが必ず必要になります。

以下の英文でご返信ください。

Hi,
Thank you for replying.
Please find my username and 4 digit number.
Username: *******
4digitnumber: ****

Thanks,
==================
ご返信ありがとうございます。
私のユーザーネームと4桁の番号ご確認ください。

以上のように書きました。

bet365の返信で分からないことなどありましたら、ご相談ください。

2020年05月26日 10:46

コメント先:mさん

ブックメーカーズ掲示板をご愛顧いただきまして誠にありがとうございます。
2023年10月24日よりコメント入力は一時停止しております。