相談中

bet365の本人確認中にメールが来たけど内容がわからない

• bet365

• その他相談

2020年06月30日20:37

投稿者:のっぽ

bet365からメールが来ました。
だれか翻訳お願いします!泣

Your Username is numa23. Forgotten your password?

Hi Fumiya,

Thank you for providing a copy of your documentation. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept your passport as the date of birth displayed on the document differs from that registered on your bet365 account. Please provide an explanation for the mismatch and confirmation of your correct date of birth.

Alternatively, there are a number of quick and easy options available to you to complete our Know Your Customer (KYC) process. You can view these options by logging into your account, going to the Services menu in the top right corner, clicking on Members, choosing My Account and selecting Know Your Customer.

If you have already submitted a document to us, please do not resend it as this will delay the verification of your account. Our team will notify you of the result when the document review is complete.

Please note that certain restrictions may apply until we have successfully verified your account in accordance with our licence conditions.

If you require any further assistance in regard to this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team are available 24 hours a day by Live Chat, via email, freephone +800 12 365 365 or alternatively call +44 1782 684757 and we will be pleased to assist you.

Please include your four-digit security number when responding to any emails.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

bet365 is committed to responsible gambling; for more information go to www.gamblingtherapy.org.

To assist you we offer a range of advice and account options to help you manage your gambling. For more information, visit the Responsible Gambling section of our website.

Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly. For information on support measures, please visit our Responsible Gambling Help page.

To ensure that we are able to contact you regarding important notifications or account information, please add bet365 to your Safe Sender list or Contacts. If you require any assistance please Contact Us or read our Safe Sender FAQ which can be found in the Technical Support FAQ section of Help, under the Services menu when logged in.

コメント(7)

ゲスト

ふー

ユーザアイコン

ありがとうございます!
ほんとに助かりました!

2020年08月03日 17:28

ゲスト

シノスキ@事務局

ユーザアイコン

こんにちは。

以下に英文記載いたします。

Hi,

I’m sorry for late reply.
I believe that I just forgot to double check since a friend have helped me to register.
The correct birthday is 5th July 1999.

Thank you,

無事に解決しますように。

2020年08月03日 08:31

ゲスト

あかね@事務局

ユーザアイコン

ふーさん

こんにちは!お久しぶりです、ご連絡ありがとうございます!

週末のため、英語が得意なものが今日はお休みを頂いておりまして、明日以降に翻訳をいたします。

申し訳ございませんが、しばしお待ちいただければと思います。

取り急ぎご連絡まで!

2020年08月02日 09:19

ゲスト

ふー

ユーザアイコン

返信遅くなりすみません。
この次の文章を英語訳して欲しいです!

こんにちは!
返信遅くなりすみません。
友達に手伝ってもらったためどこかで入力ミスがあり確認し忘れたんだと思います。
正しい生年月日は1999年7月5日です。

以上です!
よろしくおねがいします!

2020年08月01日 19:54

ゲスト

シノスキ@事務局

ユーザアイコン

ご返信遅くなり申し訳ございません。

なぜ生年月日が違っているのかありのまま理由を伝えればいいと思います。

メールには生年月日が違っていると書いているので、生年月日だけでいいと思います。
おそらく今はステップ1だと思いますが、住所の確認はステップ2になるので住所はその時で大丈夫です。

2020年07月06日 14:47

ゲスト

ふー

ユーザアイコン

返信助かります!
理由は何と言うのがよいでしょうか?

あと住所などは必要なく生年月日だけで大丈夫でしょうか?

2020年07月01日 17:39

ゲスト

シノスキ@事務局

ユーザアイコン

ご相談ありがとうございます。

メールには以下のように書いています。
===============
書類の写真をお送りいただきありがとうございます。パスポートに記載されている生年月日がbet365のアカウントに登録されているものと違うため、残念ながらご提出いただいた書類は受け付けられません。2つの生年月日が違う理由と正しい生年月日をお教えください。
===============

理由と正しい生年月日をメールで送ればステップ1は完了すると思います。

返信用の英文作成などお手伝いが必要でしたら、返信内容を日本語でこちらにコメントください。
私の方で英訳させていただきます。

無事に完了しますように!

2020年07月01日 09:44

コメント先:のっぽさん

ブックメーカーズ掲示板をご愛顧いただきまして誠にありがとうございます。
2023年10月24日よりコメント入力は一時停止しております。

bet365について

ブックメーカー サムネイル
世界シェアNo.1!